Dear friends and ministry partners,
I can’t believe we will soon be turning the page on 2017 and beginning the next chapter of 2018. Reflecting on the year it has been full of life, ministry and family. My boys have been keeping me busy. Sparrow is almost 7 and Rhythm is now 17 months. My word for 2017 was “yield”. I have slowed down (for me) a bit. I spent some extra time at home and counted my many blessings and ways I’ve seen God move and perform miracles over the past twenty years. That’s right, 2017 marked 20 years since my first album. As a seventeen year old girl I had no idea how God would take my love for music and use it for His glory. Time and time again I have been reminded that it’s not by might or power but by His spirit. As this 20th year of ministry comes to a close I can’t help but get excited and expectant as I realize that something new is around the bend.
Would you join me in prayer over the next couple months?
- Pray for opportunities at churches to do family concerts and lead worship. These events are an important way we support the ministry.
- I am in the process of creating a 5 week children’s church unit/study on worship. The project is titled Heartbeat and we hope to release it this spring. I’ve realized in training worship leaders that there’s a lack of knowledge for both the leaders (and the kids they lead) of the “what, why, when, where and how of worship. I am hopeful this resource will equip churches to teach these things more effectively.
- Pray for wisdom as the writer’s complete the lessons.
- Pray for the finances and the right people to make the various video pieces included in this study.
- Pray that the churches who need resources like these will find out about them.
- Pray for the kids that will experience these lessons and sing these songs…that they would find their hiding place in God’s presence through this thing we call worship!
- Pray for the next Little Praise Party to come to life. From the God -breathed new songs to the over $50,000 we will need to complete the audio and video, we want to see God move.
You can be a part of what God has called us to do. As the year ends, don’t forget that we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your gifts to this ministry are tax-deductible. You may feel led to partner with us with on going monthly support or a one-time contribution to one of the projects we shared about. We appreciate your support and your commitment to help us provide worship resources for the Church and music that makes Jesus loud for the family. Your gifts are vital in our future. Give now here.
Thank you for your love, prayers and support. Much love to you and your family this Christmas!
Yancy Ministries, Inc.