How quickly this 2018 year flew by! When we stop and recount the ways that God has been faithful we are filled with thanks and celebration. He has proven over and over again that He is a super big, super strong, super wonderful God!
· Much of the year was spent writing and producing a curriculum to help churches teach kids the heart of worship. After years of this being in Yancy’s heart to do we finally released a 5 lesson curriculum (large group, small group, videos and more) this fall. Heartbeat received a warm welcome and is already in churches in the USA, Canada, Australia and Singapore. It’s exciting to see posts from leaders using the curriculum. We truly believe that this is a game-changer for kids to learn about worship. Learn more at YancyMinistries.com/Heartbeat
· Kidmin Worship line of worship resources for churches released Vol. 6 this fall. It serves as a companion worship resource for the Hearbeat curriculum. Yancy wrote a few songs specifically for the curriculum. We made a new comic book style lyric video for one of Yancy’s fan-favorite songs Super Wonderful so it could reach an older, elementary audience too. Kids and churches are loving it. We are passionate about serving the local church with high quality tools they can use to lead kids in worship. This series is one of the ways we do that. Learn more at KidminWorship.com
· We released a single of Who You Say I Am. The lyric video quickly rose to the #1 spot on the charts of WorshipHouseKids.combeing used in hundreds of churches.
· Yancy performed concerts at churches from coast to coast all across the U.S.A. Leading kids in worship at VBS and camps and performing family, preschool and Christmas concerts. Live events are a blast. It’s a honor to help churches craft special events that become lasting memories for families.
· Yancy trained leaders how to lead kids in worship and/or also performed at CPC, Assembly of God Kidmin Conference, National Worship Leader Conference and Kidmin Nation Mega-Con, Yancy Ministries sponsored events for the Nazarene denomination. Yancy wrote a series of articles for Worship Leader Magazine, Kidzmatter Magazine.and other church focused blogs. She also continued teaching classes as faculty of Kidmin Academy.
· We are grateful for partners like TBN, Right Now Media, Jelly Telly, Pure Flix, Disciplr and WorshipHouseKids (Salem Church Media) that help us get the music seen and heard.
· Yancy wrote songs for Orange Kids Music and their 252 and First Look curriculums.
· A highlight was recording “Friends” in Michael W. Smith’s studio with his son Tyler producing for an international project called “Home” to help kids dealing with grief.
· Our music in thousands of churches and homes in over 76 countries including 1,513,694 average streams per month.
Yancy Ministries…Music That Makes Jesus Loud
YOU can be a part of what God has called us to do. As the year ends, don’t forget that we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your gifts to this ministry are tax deductible. You may feel led to partner with us with on going monthly support or a one-time contribution to one of the projects we shared about. We appreciate your support and your commitment to help us provide worship resources for the Church and music that makes Jesus loud for the family. Your gifts are vital in our future. GIVE NOW!