CINCINNATI – Standard Publishing Group is building on the momentum of 2013 innovations to introduce Jungle Safari for Vacation Bible School 2014.
Jungle Safari is packed with fun and adventure, teaching kids that God is Creator, Provider, Protector, Savior, and King. During each day of Jungle Safari, kids will KNOW what’s so great about God, EXPLORE the Nature of God, and SERVE God in practical ways.
“Keeping things super simple for the VBS Director and volunteers was again a key objective for 2014. We also wanted to introduce some new features that align to how many churches are delivering VBS, while making sure we continue to offer the best value,” says Stephanie Woeste, Vice President, Marketing at Standard. “We’re very proud of this program and the partnerships we have that are true highlights,” Woeste continued. These include:
- – All NEW missions video series featuring Beth Guckenberger of Back2Back Ministries.
- – A NEW Service & Missions site where kids will learn to Serve With A Mighty Purpose through activities and projects that help kids put their faith into action and impact the lives of others.
- – Award-winning artist Yancy provides all new music and videos to keep kids energized and engaged.
- – A NEW Crafts & Music site that encourages kids to sing, shout, praise, and pray as they discover the greatest treasure of all.
- – NEW lesson and activity options to include children with special needs, contributed by expert Vangie Rodenbeck.
- – A Director’s Guide and Leader Guides for all age levels—Preschool to Teen.
- – Associated adult Bible study resources.
The focus on value ensures that churches get everything they need to lead VBS in one super simple kit without having to buy core pieces separately.
“We had a great response to the service focus and structure of our 2013 program, God’s Backyard Bible Camp, and Jungle Safari truly builds on that. We are especially grateful for the heart-warming orphan-care expertise that Beth Guckenberger brings and the extraordinary talent Yancy offers through her music. This year, special needs expert Vangie Rodenbeck has blessed us with guidance on adapting the lessons and activities for children with special needs so they can learn alongside all students,” says Matt Lockhart, Vice President/General Manager, Standard Publishing.
Standard Publishing held a preview announcement on June 18th for churches on www.blogtalkradio.com. The archive is available at www.blogtalkradio.com/standardpublishing . Additional detail about Jungle Safari is available at www.vacationbibleschool.com.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Woeste, Vice President of Marketing, Standard Publishing at 513-728-6799 or email@example.com.